primaDURA™ is our flagship coated & printed Aluminium product, providing outstanding full-colour print quality and long-term resistance to UV and exterior weather conditions.
Based on a revolutionary 4-stage process incorporating a direct-to-substrate printing method utilising specialist patented inks, primaDURA™ offers unbelievable durability and anti-graffiti protection.
Click on the image below to download our new 16 page pdf format brochure for our full primaDURA range.
The product offers unbelievable durability and anti-graffiti protection. The combination of the highly abrasion and scratch resistant coatings and aluminium base material provides a robust finish against attention by vandals.
The outstanding durability, quality aesthetic appearance achieves the necessary LUL approvals for use on The London Underground and use on rolling stock. primaDURA provides a cost-effective alternative to vitreous enamel (VE) signage in both prestigious high street and rail applications.
- Pre-treated Aluminium
- Base coated
- Direct to substrate digital print
- Hard, clear anti-graffiti top coat
- 10 year exterior warranty
- Comparable to vitreous enamel at significantly reduced cost
- Approvals for London Underground for Smoke Density & Toxic fumes
- Max Size 3.0m x 1.5m
- EN ISO 4618:2014 Paints & Varnishes – 10 Year Warranty
- EN ISO 2810:2004 for Weathering Resistance
- ASTM G154 500 Hrs. QUVB Accelerated Ageing for Gloss Retention & Colour Fastness
- Passes the Test Methods of BS 3900-0:2010 for Durability, Scratch & Impact Resistance
- Service Temperature -40°C – +90°C UV, Humidity& Frost Resistant
- Excellent Exterior Performance
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, & salt spray
- Anti-Graffiti resisting both Aerosol Paints, Acrylic Paints, Permanent Markers & Dyes
- Meets S1085: Issue A4: 2016 for Fire Safety Performance of Materials in Rail Stations and Tunnels Infrastructure.
- Passes Test 4RS efficacy test for Graffiti Removal and Graffiti Resistance on Train Rolling Stock
- Reaction to Fire BS EN 13501-2:2016 – complies with the requirements Classes B, dO, Passes BS 476-6:1989+A1:2009, (Class O) and BS 476-7 :1997 (Class 1) for Surface Spread of Flame and Fire Propagation
- Conforms to BS EN 45545-1:2013 for the protection of passengers and staff in railway vehicles in the event of a fire on passenger carrying trains
- 100% Recyclable
For more information, enquiries and quotations, please contact us on 01282 867390 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to link through to our full product range.
NovaDura…for your anti graffiti vandal resistant fully recyclable products: +44 (0)1282 867 390