primaDURA GLOW product delivers durability and photoluminescent performance to the highest specification for residential, industrial and commercial signage or wayfinding applications. Additionally, the photoluminescent coating is third party accredited, tested for Lloyd’s Register approval certification for both marine & offshore applications with respect to safety signs and egress route low level lighting.
Our primaDURA GLOW and associated photoluminescent Safety Way Guidance Systems (SWGS) has been increasingly sourced at an ever increasing rate as authorities seek to improve access and egress methods.
Our Class D product meets a range of international safety standards and Test methods, including:
- Certified performance and safety
- PSPA Class D according to DIN 67510 Pt 1
- extremely bright afterglow for many hours to facilitate efficient egress & evacuation by The Fire & Rescue Service
- ISO 15370 (International Standards Organization)
- IMO RES A. 752 (18) (International Maritime Organization)
- SOLAS Regulations
- EU Marine Equipment Directive
- DIN 67510 (German Industrial Standard)
- ASTM 2072 (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- JIS Z9100 (Japanese Industrial Standard)
- NYC RS6-1 (New York City Standard)
- Transport For London/London Underground Ltd; S1085: Issue A4: 2016 for Fire Safety Performance of Materials in Rail Stations and Tunnels Infrastructure.
- removes permanent marker inks and aerosol paints easily without attacking the print
- Passes Test 4RS efficacy test for Graffiti Removal and Graffiti Resistance on Train Rolling Stock
- Cleaned using a range of proprietary cleaners available from ourselves
- Resistant to UV, salt spray corrosion/erosion or deserts and storms
- ASTM G154 500 Hrs. QUVB Accelerated Ageing for Gloss Retention & Colour Fastness
- EN ISO 2810:2004 for Weathering Resistance
- Service Temperature -40°C – +90°C UV & Frost Resistant
- Ideal for coastal locations
- Harbour Depth Boards/Depth Gauges in low level lighting or dusk conditiions
- Maritime signage (meets IMO/SOLAS regulations)
- Meets durability standards with respect to impact & scratch according to BS 3900-0:2010
- Legible for longer in fire situations
- Reaction to Fire BS EN 13501-2 :2016 – complies with the requirements Classes B, dO,
- Passes BS 476-6:1989+A1:2009 (Class O) and BS 476-7 :1997 (Class 1) for Surface Spread of Flame and Fire Propagation
- Resistant to acids, alkalis & bleaching
- acid, alkali resistant
- Can also be used in clean rooms disinfected with peroxide-bombing
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or +44 (0)1282 867 390 for a chat about available options or any of the detail above.